Sunday 8 November 2015

Autumn groove

I wrote a post a while ago about why I wasn't quite ready for Autumn, but I will now admit defeat and announce that I am LOVING IT. Probably due to the fact it has been super mild in Sussex and we haven't had many, if any, cold COLD days yet. Although the scarves are out and I even wore my wooly hat to bonfire night last week. I am officially in Winter mode and I am just about getting my head around the fact Christmas is just under 7 weeks away.

This year we are buying fewer good quality presents, and stuff we actually know they will play with and enjoy rather than loads of tat. And my pal Charlie over at Farlie Photography told me a good phrase to go by 'Something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read'. That way everyone is a winner!! So that is what we are going to do. Thanks Charlie!

We have been really enjoying walking lately, we lost our way a bit in September and I will admit to not walking the pooch as often as I should. The past few weeks have been dog walk after dog walk and I enjoy it so so much. Especially in this beautiful mild autumn temperatures! The kids will always find something to play with, look for or climb and there is nothing better than walking off last weeks cakes whilst the kids are enjoying each others company so much. So a lot more walking will be happening whilst the colder weather sets in!

Here are a few recent snaps of our woodland walks.

Char x

charliefarliephotos




1 comment:

  1. We're sucking up the last days of autumn but I'm feeling quite winter ready too. Need me a new hat! #farlieframes

    ReplyDelete